Thursday, October 11, 2007

How To Speed Up XP

If you are one of the many users of Windows XP reading this blog, then you must be suffering from SCS - "Slow Computer Syndrome". I can imagine that you are interested in learning how to speed up XP so that you can continue working or playing on your computer.

Now, I'm a computer consultant by trade and I know how difficult it is for people that have slow computers (believe me, I fix my friends computers all the time). In this blog, I'm going to show you some tips on what you can to speed up XP.

I've read tons of articles and books on fixing computer problems and everyone has their own opinions. Check out one of the books I read on speeding up your slow PC.

Most people will think that fixing your computer is complicated and difficult, but by understanding how Windows XP functions on will help you to troubleshoot any problem.

1 comment:

gfgfdgdfgdfg said...

hi,
sure great post, it greatly improved my internet speed